Hottest Jobsite CMS
(Single Site License)
Zeejobsite Is Now Jobsite CMS
More Advanced, Speedy, Accurate and Ready-to-go Job Management System at an Affordable Price and Easy to Customize.
Choose and Install Any Theme from Tons of Available Jobsite Themes
Choose and Install Any Plugins Matching your Needs
Drag & Drop Widgets and Create Amazing Layouts
Zeejobsite Or A Jobsite CMS
Zeejobsite or a Jobsite CMS
Zeejobsite is a Job Portal Software developed in PHP and MySql. It is a complete Job Portal for those who want to run a professional Job Board websites like naukri.com, monster.com or clickjobs.com or any such major job portals. Zeejobsite was launched in the year 2006 and since then many jobsites were created successfully.
Year 2014 has given birth to Jobsite CMS meaning Zeejobsite php script is now a Jobsite CMS, A complete CMS oriented Jobportal which has more speed, better accuracy, a Ready-to-go product that gives our clients more flexibility in all departments like selecting or designing different templates, selecting different Plugins, Easy Updates, Creating own Layouts, Drag and Drop Widgets into layouts for better and desired display and many other.
Main USB of Jobsite CMS : While running Jobsite CMS at any point of time one can buy any other CMS Plugins like Realestate plugins, Matrimonial plugins, Ecommerce plugins, Classified plugins, Directory plugins and can add to it to run all CMS under one roof with Single Login.
Jobsite CMS Features:
- Email Settings : Set outgoing emails facility either to SMTP or Normal Email Sending through hosted server.
- SMS Settings: It is the most important plugin in this competitive online business. Integration of SMS Plugin gives an added facility for site owners to smoothen the online business. The emergence of smart phones and the SMs Plugins really give a gentle but yet professional look to the portal and maintain genuinity of the gathered database.
- Payment Settings: Set available payment gateways like paypal, ccaveunue, Authorized.net, Ebs, DirecPay, Bank Payments etc. Anytime the status of the payment gateways can be changed and make only the desired one be available for clients to process their payment.
- SEO Settings : The most challenging and important task after launching the website / portal is to notify the whole world about the nature of business your website /web portal does and hence get desired business. SEO Plugin plays very important role in this and gives the facility to add/update, meta title, meta keywords, meta description which then acts with our already SEO optimized coding structure and hence enables the website/web portal to fall in Search Engines like Google, Msn, Yahoo, Bing etc. with greater power.
- Permalinks: It’s a great module to define your own and clean url format. It helps in SEO a lot and will also avoid duplication of URL format with other websites. Hence it enables your website links to be unique and clean.
- General Settings : From this module all General details of the webportal can be set like Website Name, Website url, Upload Website Logo, Favicon, Currency, Alternative Currency, Records per page, contact person details including email, telephone, mobile, Social connective details etc.
- Admin Users : Create unlimited admin users, add different roles, assign individual modules/Plugins to handle and many other.
- Membership Manager : Through this module user plans can be set and website facilities can be allowed or restricted for better website revenue.
- Member Manager: The most important module of the portal. You can add any member type like jobseeker, Employers, Affiliates, Builders, Agents..
- Approvals: This particular module helps in all kinds of approvals. Whether its members, images, photos, ads, jobs etc will be approved through this module.
- Media Manager : Any images or videos throughout the web portal will be uploaded through this module and it has the excellent facility to call uploaded images/videos wherever you want it to display.
- Contact Us List: Any queries/enquires through the contact us form will be stored in this module for viewing what being sent to you. The same can be reviewed and then replied through this panel.
- Create unlimited Static Pages.
- Create unlimited Site Links from Link Manager.
- Block Keywords plugin give a very strong hold on to filter all unwanted words throughout the portal/website from any section.
- Company Listings:You can view the registered company details.
- Job Listings:You can view the list of jobs and their details briefly.
- Resumes Listing:You can view the jobseeker details and their resume details.
- Categories : You can add no. of categories level like main category, sub-category, sub-category2 and so on and manage.
- Location Manager : Country, states, cities, locality and zip codes can be managed from this.
- Company Sector:You can add no. of sectors level like main sector, sub-sector, sub-sector2 and so on and manage.
- Qualification and Specialization:You can add no. of qualification level like main category, sub-category, sub-category2 and so on and manage.
- And So on
- Update Profile
- Update Company Details (if any)
- Change Password
- Email Verify
- Mobile Verify
- Resume Manager: This is basically for Jobsite CMS product. Through this jobseekers can add or edit their Resumes, Cover Letters, Credentials and publish the same to Employers for a better job. The no.of Resumes, Cover Letters and Credentials that a jobseekers can upload are limited to that set in by the Admin or it can be adjusted in Members Plans.
- Job Manager:This is basically for Jobsite CMS product.Through this an employer can add or edit the jobs,and the same can be viewed by the jobseekers.
- Candidate Manager:This is basically for Jobsite CMS product.Through this an employer can view the jobseekers applications and sort out as prescreened,shortlisted,hired etc...
- Upload Manager:This is a CMS product.Through this photos,videos and documents can be uploaded and viewed.
- My Messages:This is a CMS product.Through which we can view the received & sent messages and,be able to compose message to others.
- Social Media:This is a CMS product.Through this members can create,share or exchange information and ideas.
- My Usage:This is a CMS product.Through this details of database usage,no.of jobs posted,active & inactive jobs,no.of applications and plan usage can be viewed.
- My Applications:This is basically for Jobsite CMS product.Through this a jobseeker or employer can view the applied job,their status and the saved jobs.
- My Response:This is a CMS product.Through this responses can be received for the applications through email or sms.
- Review & Rating:This is a CMS product.Through this you can review and rate the services.
- Confidentiality Settings:This is a CMS product.Through this the jobseeker can choose the settings to make resume and contact details hidden by all.
- Default Settings:This is a CMS product.Through this the resume profile,cover letter,photo,video can be set as default which is used while applying a job.
- Upgrade Membership Plan:This is a CMS product.Through this an user can view all plans & their benefits and upgrade.
- My Current Plan:This is a CMS product.Through this an user can view the plan status.